What you are going to realize is that this is a very simple business, but it does require an investment. That investment comes in the form of your time, your money and your contacts. The same things required in starting what we typically refer to as a traditional business. BUT the money investment is extremely minimal relative to traditional business. As well, the time commitment is something that you can expand or contract… depending on your calendar… so there is total flexibility. The list below may look daunting… but remember you can complete it in a week… a month or a year… depending on your goals. So… I want you to relax and know that you are at the right place at the right time. Let’s get started:
Business Administration and Support Steps:
- Download your Quick Start Sheet below. Complete this within the next 24 hours and then connect with your upline success coach and spend approximately 20 minutes going over the form. We want to see you earning money in your first week. This is the first and most critical step! And make sure you record the names and numbers of your upline leaders. They are here to help you… and want to connect with you! Download here: http://purposeprofitandpins.com/downloads/GettingStarted.pdf
- Create a Contact List – a Contact List is the life blood of any business. On the back of your Quick Start Sheet there are two areas for names – one for potential business prospects and one for potential customers. Put the first five people who come to mind in each category on this sheet. After you have contacted them… make a more elaborate list and work it in the same manner. Put everyone you know on one of the two lists. Then with your sponsor… review the list and decide who you will contact and how you will contact them. Don’t forget to ask for referrals. Download these two list templates: Business Contacts and Product Contacts
- Log into your Free Vemma Website! Simply go to http://www.vemma.com On the top right there is an “Account Login” button
If your enroller registered you as a member with Vemma, they may have a temporary username and password for you… check with them. All you need to do is click on Account login and type in your username and password. If they did not get this information for you, click on the link under “Create an Account” and you will be able to select a user name and password for future log in.
When you login (in Canada) you will be prompted to enter your direct deposit information for your weekly bonus earnings. You can enter the information now or at a later time… but don’t forget to do this!
The next screen is your Vemma back office – there is a myriad of information here. In the next couple of weeks… navigate through this and get to know where everything is!
Make sure you click on “My Account” and then the ” Communication Preferences” tab. You will want to make sure that all the boxes are checked so that you will receive all the valuable information and communication from Vemma Corporate and your upline team.
- Manage Website… when you are in your back office home page click on the big “Manage Website” icon in the lower middle of the page. At the very bottom of the window, there are spaces to enter the name you want for your free Vemma Website. It will be ________.vemma.com You can change this at any time and of course the name you choose is based on availability. You will be able to add personal information/pictures and preferences to your Vemma website. Make sure to put your Vemma website on your business cards. You can generate a personalised “Wealth Solutions for You” business card template here: http://purposeprofitandpins.com/media/bcard/
- Get your Tools… you will need brochures and other sales aids to promote you and your Vemma business. You can download several brochures from your Vemma back office. As well, there are templates and other downloads. Here are some of the brochures and tools we recommend that you order:
- Natures Miracle by Dr. John Edwards – order at www.vmatools.com
- The Secret Behind Mangosteen and Minerals by Dr. John Edwards www.vmatools.com
- Presentation folders www.vemmagear.com
- Vemma Bode Brochure www.vemmasuccesstools.com
- Personalised “Wealth Solutions for You” business card template: http://purposeprofitandpins.com/media/bcard/
- Make note of Important phone numbers and have them handy:
- Vemma Customer Service (800) 577-0777 in North America
- Your sponsors contact information
- Your upline Diamond’s contact information
- Your upline Elite’s contact information (Presidential and above)
- Plug IN… to the system and your support team! There are a number of calls, webinars and of course a myriad of live events we hold each week. Some are to support you introducing your contacts to Vemma…others are for training. Bottom line is “plug into” everything… it will flatten out that learning curve. You can find information for upcoming calls/webinars on this website at the “Webinars” tab. Additionally you will want to consider adding these services:
- Make sure you have three way calling on your phone and know how to use it.
- Skype can be an efficient and cost saving method of conversing long distance… and there is video too. Go to www.skype.com for more information.
- Set up your Calendar with the activity required to achieve your goals. In your first few months….90% of your time must be on Recruiting Activities. Put those activities and events on your calendar….include all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual events. Understand what you need to do to achieve your goals and how to work with your upline. Make yourself accountable! Note webinars, team calls, live events and larger Vemma functions into your calendar. Each event/call serves a different purpose but it is invaluable in helping to teach you not only about the business… but also in reaching out to those on your contact list. Know what information the different events cover, and take full advantage of them.
- From your back office download Member Sign Up Forms and Product Order Forms. Then when you find yourself in front of someone ready to take action… don’t leave it to chance that they will go to your website and sign up. Use the forms to collect your prospects information and then enter it yourself! Also set up a briefcase and presentation folders that you always have with you… at least several packets in your car. Be prepared to share Vemma anytime!
- Education!As well, there are several great books that will help to educate you on network marketing and help you build your belief. Below are some books we recommend that you read over the next several months:
- Being the Best You can Be in MLM by John Kalench
- The New Professionals by James Robinson and Charles W. King
- The Business School for People Who like Helping People by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Next Trillion by Paul Zane Pilzer
- Wave3 to Building your Downline by Richard Poe
- 17 Secrets of the Master Prospectors by John Kalench
- Business of the 21st Century Book and CD by Robert Kiyosaki… here’s a preview http://youtu.be/jJoZoxAtLek
- Miscellaneous Support items! Here are a couple of other things you may want to make note of and check out!
- BK Boreyko’s youtube video blog: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkboreyko
- Testimonials – www.vmastories.com Canadian testimonials on this site
- Recorded Fast Start and opportunity calls by Tom Alkazin (our upline and Vemma #1 Income Earner) http://www.myroadmaptosuccess.com/
- Rank advancement sheet. Use this sheet in setting your goals. Understand the rank you are working toward to earn the income on which you are focused: http://purposeprofitandpins.com/downloads/RankAdvancementTable.pdf
- Leaders Creed. What does it take to be a leader? Use this sheet for yourself and those you introduce to Vemma! http://purposeprofitandpins.com/downloads/VemmaCreed.pdf
- Vemma Presentation Flyer: Vemma Presentation Flyer